Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

General Discussions (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Direction to the Areyto 2013 De La Paz

AAAAArreeeyyyttooooooo!

Started by Akitchitay Urayoel

0 Jul 1, 2013

DNA evidence upsets established history

Indigenous Puerto Rico:DNA evidence upsets established history   By Rick KearnsReprinted with permission, from Indian Country TodayPosted:…

Started by Wilfredo Colon Santiago

1 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

Deciding What to Post

before i post i try to remember that ... in 2009, i pledged to celebrate differences and make them a place where we can come together in p…

Started by adem medina cardona

3 May 27, 2012
Reply by Kokuyo Beike-in-training

Tony Wolf Paw...Uncensored! The Talk Show, Invites you for a live chat, every first Friday of Month 4 to 9pm Mountain Time

Every first Friday of Month your Invited to participate Tony Wolf Paw...Uncensored a Native American Talk Show performed live on Stage Mot…

Started by Tony Wolf Paw

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tony Wolf Paw

Taíno People Honored by the Mashantucket Pequot Nation

Delegates representing the United Confederation of Taino People at a special ceremony at the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Cente…

Started by Roger Guayakan

0 Nov 29, 2011

Pow Wow dancers and Drummers

I wanna give a shout out!!!! to Pow Wow and traditional dancers and drummers   Is there any Taino pow wow style drum groups?????   Dancers…

Started by Ramon, ALL OF THE HEAVENS

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Ramon, ALL OF THE HEAVENS

photos of sacred trees

does anyone have photos of sacred trees they would like to share? I am specifically looking for a tree that is nearly white, has thorns and…

Started by adem medina cardona

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Eden Ranch

Words

Words Words are very powerful. They can be used as healing medicine and they can be used as black magic. Be careful of the words you choos…

Started by Bear Warrior

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi Concepcion

The Friend who Cares

The Friend who Cares "The Friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief an…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Jun 17, 2009

Focus like an Eagle

Focus like an Eagle The Eagle flies high up in the air with a focus and determination. Her goal is to feed her young. Her mind is focused o…

Started by Bear Warrior

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Anita Pagan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service