Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

General Discussions (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Warriors Philosophy

The Warriors' Philosophy Warriors' Advantage: The warriors' advantage is they notice everything, The warriors' awareness is their advanta…

Started by Bear Warrior

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Bear Warrior

Indians don't need to receive full Due Process Says Judge

Indians don't need to receive full Due Process Says Judge Who needs due process? What is this judge thinking? Here's a story from AIRRO's…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Feb 11, 2009

“Know that the storm will pass”

“Know that the storm will pass” The seasons come and the seasons go. And right now, if you are in the middle of a storm, if the wind is ho…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Feb 9, 2009

It's Neither Here Nor There

Ode to the Diasporican (pa’ mi gente) Mira a mi cara Puertorriqueña Mi pelo vivo Mis manos morenas Mira a mi corazón que se llena de orgul…

Started by Ivy

9 Feb 1, 2009

1st Puerto Rican Astronaut

1st Puerto Rican Astronaut by Alsie alph Acaba will never forget the day his son Joe called to let him know his life had astronomically cha…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Feb 1, 2009

Can someone break it down for me?

Yes, tis I the newcomer LOL :) I'm just feel a little lost in these boards and I was hoping someone could give me a quick history lesson. I…

Started by Danielle Campos

37 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Al "Kutubanama" Velazquez

In The News

San Juan, Peru and Holocaust news... Today is International Holocaust Rememberance, that blog can be found here at this link. From AP...…

Started by adem medina cardona

0 Jan 27, 2009

My Pledge of Allegiance

My Pledge of Allegiance I pledge allegiance to Creator and to the path Creator has put me on. I pledge allegiance to my family, to my ances…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Jan 26, 2009

Indigenous Legal Issues in the Caribbean

I am a law student in Canada. I am studying aboriginal law and have an opportunity next year to earn credits by interning with an indigenou…

Started by CV

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Maximilian Forte

Prayer Request (My son Papi)

Prayer Request (My son Papi) I want to ask everyone to keep my son Papi in prayer. He is 19 years old. He was arrested tonight for some B.…

Started by Bear Warrior

5 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Bear Warrior

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service