Indigenous Caribbean Network

General Discussions (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thought for Today May 8, 2009

Live in the moment When you fully live each moment, nothing in the future exists because you are making the next moment right now - and no…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 8, 2009

Thought for Today May 7, 2009

Life is really simple. We just make it difficult. Dedicate your inner self to communion with Creator and your outer self to community. Life…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 7, 2009

Thought for Today May 6, 2009

A Warrior's Challenge A warrior is challenged to assume responsibility, practice humility, and display the power of giving, and then cente…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 6, 2009

Thought for Today May 5, 2009

My Pledge of Allegiance I pledge allegiance to Creator and to the path Creator has put me on. I pledge allegiance to my family, to my ances…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 5, 2009

Thought for Today May 4, 2009 Eagle teaches the people

Eagle teaches the people Many winters ago a clan went fishing. They were a hungry people and needed to catch much fish to survive. All day…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 4, 2009

Thought for Today May 3, 2009

Thought for Today May 3, 2009 To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 3, 2009

Thought for Today May 3, 2009

Thought for Today May 3, 2009 To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 3, 2009

Thought for Today May 2, 2009

Thought for Today May 2, 2009 "What you accept, you teach. The decisions you make affect not only your own life, but the lives of all with…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 2, 2009

Thought for Today May 1, 2009

Thought for Today May 1, 2009 Become Care Takers According to scientific evidence human beings were among the last things on earth to be…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 2, 2009

Machu Picchu, Yale, Montana and ancient discoveries

What sort of ripple effects could the outcome of this case, or the case between Yale University and the Republic of Peru over the Machu Pic…

Started by adem medina cardona

0 Apr 14, 2009

RSS

Notes

La Bruja

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016 at 12:07am. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016.

Angel Rodriguez Caguana archeoastronomy

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016.

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2018   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service