Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

General Discussions (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A good conversation

A good conversation Today I had a good conversation with my best friend and my worst enemy (myself). I would like to share this conversati…

Started by Bear Warrior

1 May 23, 2009
Reply by Anita Pagan

Thought for Today May 17, 2009

Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 18, 2009

Thought for Today May 16, 2009

"The spirit world knows no time or place, nor does the spirit world communicate to us in language. It speaks to us through dreams, visions,…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 16, 2009

When You Believe You Can, You Can

When You Believe You Can, You Can What you impress upon your mind, you inevitably become. It is a psychological law that whatever you desi…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 15, 2009

Thought for Today May 13, 2009 Conventional Wisdom

Conventional Wisdom Conventional wisdom says to know your limits. To know your limits you need to find them first. Finding your limits gene…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 13, 2009

Thought for Today May 8, 2009

Live in the moment When you fully live each moment, nothing in the future exists because you are making the next moment right now - and no…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 8, 2009

Thought for Today May 7, 2009

Life is really simple. We just make it difficult. Dedicate your inner self to communion with Creator and your outer self to community. Life…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 7, 2009

Thought for Today May 6, 2009

A Warrior's Challenge A warrior is challenged to assume responsibility, practice humility, and display the power of giving, and then cente…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 6, 2009

Thought for Today May 5, 2009

My Pledge of Allegiance I pledge allegiance to Creator and to the path Creator has put me on. I pledge allegiance to my family, to my ances…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 5, 2009

Thought for Today May 4, 2009 Eagle teaches the people

Eagle teaches the people Many winters ago a clan went fishing. They were a hungry people and needed to catch much fish to survive. All day…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 4, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service