Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today? (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nelson leads August 2017 Full Moon

El behike bajo entrenamiento Nelson Kauamarix Zayas celebro la ceremonia de Luna Llena en su localidad de Pine Plains, New York acompa~ado…

Started by Miguel Sague Jr

0 Aug 26, 2017

Ancient Taino Moon tradition

Please click on this link Ancient Taino Moon Tradition for article on the online periodical GLOBAL TIMES

1 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Tenanche Semi-Ata Rose Golden

In Taino

How to say in Taino: We must alert our people to begin welcoming the clothed Gods in peace. They have returned.

Started by Ron Costello

3 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

The Video Series THE INCREDIBLE HUMAN JOURNEY

This is an anthropologist's exposition of the journey of our human species from its origins in Africa to the present time. It is a video…

0 May 5, 2016

Serpent imagery in Maya architecture

Please click the link below to download the Microsoft Word article  The temple pyramid at Chichen Itza

0 May 3, 2016

Was wondering if there was a taino word for DRAGONFLY

Either a Taino word or arawak/lokono ? If that would even be appropriate. If it is Please send me those hopefully with the info on why they…

Started by KUBIBIRI’ RIVERA

0 Aug 26, 2015

GUAGUYONA AND ANAKAKUYA BATTLE FOR THE COSMIC CENTER

Guaguyona andAnakakuya, Struggle for the Cosmic Center Tau My Relatives In the "Relacion" of Ramon Pane (a collection of ancient Taino sac…

3 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Jose Rios

Acerca del Brasseur De Bourgbourg

Las Fantasias de Brasseur De Bourbourg   Sus teorias fueron correctamente identificadas como “pseudociencia”.   (este documento…

0 Feb 10, 2015

Gifting of Tobacco

Is there a set way that we or our ancestors gifted our scared Tobacco. I had a dream once where a leaf was bound with a type of white strin…

Started by Erlinda Mother Crow Cruz

3 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Erlinda Mother Crow Cruz

Beike Bo Sobaoko Koromo fast becoming Beike of the people

Taino Ti I would like to extend a warm Hahom (Thank you) and appreciation to Sobaoko Koromo for his initiative in supporting all who repre…

Started by Caracoli

5 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Erlinda Mother Crow Cruz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service