Indigenous Caribbean Network

Miguel Sague Jr's Discussions (596)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Greg has invited people from other countries of the Caribbean who are active in the…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jun 26 to Want to build a strong Taino connection in Haiti. Want to meet with Taino in Puerto Rico in June

6 Jun 29
Reply by Greg Cronin

"I believe that there are thousands of people around the world right now who are work…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Mar 23 to ASTROMYTHOLOGY Sebastian Robiou Lamarche in English

2 Mar 23
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

"Greetings brother....I wonder if we could chat about this subject on the phone. I wi…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jan 14 to Want to build a strong Taino connection in Haiti. Want to meet with Taino in Puerto Rico in June

6 Jun 29
Reply by Greg Cronin

"The first place that the European invader experienced tobacco was in the Caribbean.…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Apr 3, 2018 to TOBAKO ...our first sacred medicine

2 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Jaime Rosario

"Mukaro the owl...Spirit bird of the West. This particular variety is actually a Cuba…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Aug 26, 2017 to Achiano, Koromo, Rakuno, Sobaico

7 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

"Sovacu is another form of the name "Sobaiko" that we use in the Caney Circle for the…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Aug 26, 2017 to Achiano, Koromo, Rakuno, Sobaico

7 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

"Takaji My Relatives The question of what is a "real" Indian is a complicated one no…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Oct 21, 2016 to What does it mean to be "indigenous" today?

30 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Ramon Aquino

"Irma...I am from Cuba and I am connected to the surviving Taino traditions of my cou…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Aug 31, 2016 to What does it mean to be "indigenous" today?

30 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Ramon Aquino

"Absolutely! the retention of our ancient ways via modern-day folk culture is a vital…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Aug 29, 2016 to What does it mean to be "indigenous" today?

30 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Ramon Aquino

"Its crucial for us 21st century Tainos to understand that the most effective path to…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Aug 28, 2016 to What does it mean to be "indigenous" today?

30 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Ramon Aquino

RSS

Notes

La Bruja

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 4, 2016 at 12:07am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 4, 2016.

Angel Rodriguez Caguana archeoastronomy

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Mar 29, 2016.

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2019   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service