Indigenous Caribbean Network

Miguel Sague Jr's Discussions (598)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Tau Caracoli Bo Matun for the very thorough and complete catalog of print literature…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Mar 17, 2009 to What should I start with?

26 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi Concepcion

"Tau Michelle Bo Matun for the wonderfully complete catolog of Taino organizations th…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Mar 17, 2009 to What should I start with?

26 Mar 8, 2010

"Tau Brother Iraorabo Borikenel The Caney Circle website is www.caneycircle.owlweb.or…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jan 19, 2009 to

just now

"Tau Tony The reason that most Indigenous people who walk the path of traditional spi…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jan 18, 2009 to

just now

"Han Han Brother I have seldom heard it as well put as the way it has been put by you…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jan 17, 2009 to ARE THE TAINO PLAYING TO INDIAN STEREOTYPES?

12 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Al "Kutubanama" Velazquez

"Tau Brother Samuel My experience is that the term "guama" which I feel is the word t…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jan 12, 2009 to TAINO RESURGANCE OR TAINO REENACTMENTS

82 Mar 8, 2010

"Tau My Relatives A wise sister recently advised us by saying these words..... I chal…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jan 2, 2009 to "God's chosen people were in North America before Indians"

75 Jan 7, 2009

"Tau My Relatives I have followed this discussion with interest. Although I feel that…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Jan 2, 2009 to "God's chosen people were in North America before Indians"

75 Jan 7, 2009

"Tau Brooke You have very eloquently framed the argument that has been exppressed by…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Dec 30, 2008 to The Wanna'bee Tribe of Tainos have competition-Stereotypes of Doom

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

"This is exactly what I tried to say a while back when I last posted in this discussi…"

Miguel Sague Jr replied Dec 10, 2008 to TAINO RESURGANCE OR TAINO REENACTMENTS

82 Mar 8, 2010

RSS

Notes

La Bruja

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 4, 2016 at 12:07am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 4, 2016.

Angel Rodriguez Caguana archeoastronomy

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Mar 29, 2016.

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2020   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service