Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

All Discussions Tagged 'indigenous' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What does it mean to be "indigenous" today?

"That's not "traditional'.""They aren't REAL indians, they are wannabes.""That is NOT part of our belief system.""They are making things up…

Started by Anita Pagan

32 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Oracle Druid

Indoantillean language survival among borikuas

Indoantillean language survival among borikuas Note  by: Huana Naboli Martínez, July 1, 2021. It has been said that the native language of…

Started by Huana Naboli Martinez

3 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Jeffry Mucaro Blake Johnson

Indigenous Slaves in Borinken

The following is the list of Indians distributed after the battle of Yacüeca as given by Mr. Brau, who obtained the details from the unpubl…

Started by adem medina cardona

6 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by adem medina cardona

"God's chosen people were in North America before Indians"

"God's chosen people (blond, blue eyed) were here in North America before the Indians. Our scriptures teach the truth. They came here fir…

75 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Al "Kutubanama" Velazquez

RACE CULTURE AND FACE

The previous posting of mine brought up an idea for this a post. Looking at this picture it would be tempting to identify who the indigen…

22 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Juan Almonte

Introduction

Hi everyone. I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. You can read some about me on my profile, but I thought I would point out…

Started by Peter N. Jones

4 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Maximilian Forte

What does "Indigenous" mean to you?

Indigenous can be read in many different ways. Some link the idea of indigenous to notions of race, to being "Amerindian", to ideas of anci…

Started by Maximilian Forte

14 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by SunBow

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service