Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

"God's chosen people (blond, blue eyed) were here in North America before the Indians. Our scriptures teach the truth. They came here first and some of them went south, both literally AND figuratively. They were sent south by God because they became disintegrated people, so God punished them and that is who the Mayan people are, disintegrated people." ~my neighbor said this in front of my son (pictured above) just before he left my house on noche buena.

I interrupted with, "Ok, that is enough. I have taken in just about enough of that." I followed up about 15 minutes later with a serious talk about racism to my son.

I have arrived in the USA after a serious financial crisis and on the eve of the election of Obama. It has been clear to me that racism in the USA is on the rise. I believe it is the increased competition for resources elevating the issue. No longer are people content with the old standard, "I am not racist, I am color blind." Essentially, I don’t see your color, so can't we just all be white?? Why is it that we have not learned from our past mistakes?

When will we learn to acknowledge and respect each other as part of the HUMAN race, a rich tapestry of culture and COLORS?

This 2009, celebrate our differences and make them a place where we can come together in peace and luv.

I challenge all of you to face these moments with peace and strength from within so that we are not drawn in to the violence. Stand strong, with hope and dignity.

Your sister~c

Views: 1213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

of the human race, yes, but of mixed ancestry
and very aware of each of his ancestral ´parts´ if you can forgive such a statement. he has taken time to study his cultural heritages, much like his older sibblings.
awareness leads to confidence and an ability to deal more effectively with others who are less confident of who they are and have inherited ideals of racism
Well the topic is about the racist statements made to the person who submitted this discussion which is legitimate and not about whether yu are christian or not
Are Christians racist ? well look at the history
no radical fundamentalists of any religion are dangerous
i have no issue with people who folow the teachings of a peceful man
that pic looks creepy lol
The conquerors were indeed christian like Christopher Combusus christ colonizer, How about the pope and the catholic church that sanctioned colonizing and slavery. Wanna seperate ? how about the Christian Church of England, France And The Dutch? I understand that Christians try to seperate from Catholics so don't be cute and try to play that game.

How about the invading forces that were not Catholic ?

Face it your Christian religion comes from a long lists of racist colonizers who also instituted slavery.

You guys can't fool all of the people

Hatuey the Taino refused to convert to the christian religion

He did not want anything to do with christians or their heaven
Bullsh@t
I saw thru you right at the beginning, you speak with fork tongue and I will cease communicating with you non-Taino
ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Arihuna!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!
guanaho
This is retarded, me talking to a NON Taino that studied MY language. I guess you are lost cuz you don't stand for anything Taino and you are hanging around a Taino network. Get a compass Arihuna, non Taino identifyer

Han Han Katu!!!!!1

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service