Indigenous Caribbean Network

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague's Discussions (585)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"During my visit in Texas I had the opportunity to visit the Puerto Rican Cultura…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Nov 23, 2010 to My Work in Texas

5 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague

"My work with the energies of Aztec and Maya culture here in Houston brought me in…"

5 Nov 23, 2010

"Hi Mary Thanks for your thoughts"

5 Nov 23, 2010

"A little something that I found on the internet about Amanda's Arawak people...Follo…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Nov 17, 2010 to My Work in Texas

5 Nov 23, 2010

"The YOUNGSTOWN VINDICATOR is only one of several local media outlets in this eastern…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Jun 21, 2010 to WE CELEBRATED CANEY SUMMER SOLSTICE IN YOUNGSTOWN OHIO WITH UCTP

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by maria

"My Brother Of course you are absolutely correct in your assessment of the global sit…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Apr 15, 2010 to New television program dealing with Indigenous spirits begins filming in April

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi Concepcion

"Mi hermana El Circulo Caney a participado en ceremonias inspiradas por nuestras anti…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Apr 3, 2010 to Celebracion Equinoccio Vernal del Circulo Caney en Brooklyn----Caney Circle Spring Equinox Ceremony in Brooklyn

5 Apr 3, 2010

"Bo matun for your comment brother. I must admit it was another wonderful and rewardi…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Mar 26, 2010 to Celebracion Equinoccio Vernal del Circulo Caney en Brooklyn----Caney Circle Spring Equinox Ceremony in Brooklyn

5 Apr 3, 2010

"Bo Matun Max Your response, coming from a scholar who deals with the problem of illi…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Mar 7, 2010 to London Arqueologist doubts validity of claim by French authorities concerning supposed shipment of Taino contraband artefacts

6 Mar 7, 2010

"Oh and by the way, Even if the black three-pointer cemi pictured in the original rep…"

Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague replied Feb 23, 2010 to London Arqueologist doubts validity of claim by French authorities concerning supposed shipment of Taino contraband artefacts

6 Mar 7, 2010

RSS

Notes

La Bruja

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016 at 12:07am. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016.

Angel Rodriguez Caguana archeoastronomy

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016.

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2018   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service