Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today? (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Earth, White Lies - Its a Taino Native thing, try to understand

Red Earth, White Lies Native Americans and the Myth of Scientific Fact. by Vine Deloria, Jr A compendium of Indian oral tradition and the…

Started by Caracoli

0 Jan 10, 2009

The B.S. (Bering Strait) Myth - Its a Taino Native thing, try to understand

The B.S. (Bering Strait) Myth by John Two-Hawks I will offer here a very condensed explanation of the facts that clearly demonstrate tha…

Started by Caracoli

0 Jan 10, 2009

Bering Strait Land Bridge/ Theory - Native Perspectives call the Bull S@#ttT Theory

"So there again, we have more solid proof of what we as the Indigenous people of this continent have been saying for 500 years - we did NOT…

Started by Caracoli

0 Jan 10, 2009

TINA TURNER -0% native american go watch the movie- African American Lives 2 where they perform dna tests

Tina Turner is 1/3 "white"! Chris Rock is 1/5 "white? Native Americans owned Don Cheadle's family? "African-Am.Lives 2-PBS", February 15, 2…

Started by Keiahani

3 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Juan Almonte

Spain: Immigrants Welcome

Spain: Immigrants Welcome How Spain's open-border policy is driving an economic and social revival Imagine what would happen if a prospero…

Started by Caracoli

11 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Juan Almonte

The Wanna'bee Tribe of Tainos have competition-Stereotypes of Doom

In recent years, America's media mavens have slightly curtailed their stereotyping of American Indians. Advocates of historical accuracy (i…

Started by Keiahani

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

Taino Resurgance The Early Days

For me it all started with my Abuela Fernanda Delgado Roldan. I was 10 years old sitting in my stoop in Brooklyn NY with my abuela and cous…

Started by Caracoli

4 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Caracoli

tainorays Wild Parrots of Brooklyn send Seasons Greetings

http://www.brooklynparrots.com/ Twas the night before Christmas and the monks were at rest, Deep within their impressive monk parrot nest…

Started by Caracoli

0 Dec 24, 2008

What is being "Native" to you?

I have been a member of this site for maybe a week and I have enjoyed re-encountering old friends and making new ones, sharing opinions and…

Started by Anita Pagan

12 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Juan Almonte

I DID NOT WRITE THIS, I FOUND IT AND WANTED TO PRESENT IT TO DISCUSS- Distortions of Taino Culture- New Taino Commandments- giving credit to our newest member

NO "GAYS", NO "STRAIGHTS", NO "BI'S"- ONLY BROTHERS, ONLY GUYS *Males have certain inalienable rights, that must occur for a male to be c…

Started by Keiahani

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Juan Almonte

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service