Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

Forum Discussions (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Achiano, Koromo, Rakuno, Sobaico

Caney Circle's medicine wheel lists these as spirits who bear the name of that direction's respective star. Trying to figure out if Achiano…

Started by Nelson Kaoamarix Zayas in Religion, Spirituality, Ritual

10 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Michelle Inarú Ropará

Are we really polytheistic?

Hello all! I am new to learning Taino spirituality and I'm questioning if we are really polytheistic. Growing up in Boriken that's what I l…

Started by Rita Ramos in Religion, Spirituality, Ritual

10 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by Aonbo

Indoantillean language survival among borikuas

Indoantillean language survival among borikuas Note  by: Huana Naboli Martínez, July 1, 2021. It has been said that the native language of…

Started by Huana Naboli Martinez in Taino culture and history

3 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Jeffry Mucaro Blake Johnson

Cemi's

The way to Atabey is through Caguana This is the thought I seem to think when thinking of Atabey. The three manifestations are so real eve…

Started by Akitchitay Urayoel in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

4 Mar 20, 2021
Reply by Erica Vargas

Song To Atabey

click on the link below to listen to the song SONG TO ATABEY

Started by Miguel Sague Jr in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

2 Oct 21, 2020
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

freed taliban terrorists

This is happening now

Started by Miguel Sague Jr in General Discussions

0 Sep 11, 2020

Song of the FULL MOON CEREMONY

click on the link below that says " FULL MOON CEREMONY" to hear the song FULL MOON CEREMONY

Started by Miguel Sague Jr in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

0 Mar 26, 2020

SONG TO ATABEY

SONG TO ATABEY

0 Mar 26, 2020

Caney Circle FOUR DIRECTIONS SONG

Click the link below to hear the song Caney Circle FOUR DIRECTIONS SONG

1 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

Baptisms/Blessings/Naming Ceremonies

Is there any known version or variant in the Taino traditions similar to baptisms, blessings or naming ceremonies performed on our people a…

Started by Leia in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

5 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by Leia

RSS