Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

Forum Discussions (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Northeast meetup/powwow/gathering August?

Hey I'm interested in setting up a meetup for the northeast, preferably in the northwest area of new jersey (a lot of powwows are here). I…

Started by Angelica in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

5 Feb 16, 2020
Reply by Jose Manuel Adorno

Looking for clarification on Taíno Nations

Greetings! I am new to the network, and in the past two years have discovered the Taino revivalist movement. I’ve been learning about the m…

Started by Leia in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

1 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

Want to build a strong Taino connection in Haiti. Want to meet with Taino in Puerto Rico in June

Greetings. I am Greg Cronin from Colorado, but I also live in Haiti about 4 months a year. I am not indigenous to America, but I partner wi…

Started by Greg Cronin in Taino culture and history

6 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by Greg Cronin

ASTROMYTHOLOGY Sebastian Robiou Lamarche in English

Taino astromythology Sebastian Robiou Lamarche in English Astronomy_in_Taino_Mythology%20Sebastian%20Robiou%20Lamarche.pdf

Started by Miguel Sague Jr in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

2 Mar 23, 2019
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

What are the implications of indigenous identity?

Following from another discussion in this network, I have long been wondering what, if any, are the broader philosophical and political imp…

Started by Maximilian Forte in Indigenous Philosophies, Cosmologies

11 Mar 23, 2019
Reply by Anthony Ureña

Sebastian Robiou Lamarche Taino archeoastronomy

Sebastian Robiou Lamarche Taino archeoastronomy Please click this LINK to access the PDF file Astronomia%20Prinmitiva.%20Robiou.pdf

Started by Miguel Sague Jr in What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today?

0 Jan 2, 2019

The history of Ramon Pane's account

Here is a brief description of the tortuous history of the Ramon Pane narrative offered by the researchers Rene Jara and Nicholas Spadaccin…

0 Dec 31, 2018

Ramon Pane RELACION ACERCA DE LAS ANTIGUEDADES DE LOS INDIOS

RELACION

Started by Miguel Sague Jr in General Discussions

0 Dec 9, 2018

Astronomia Taina--Taino Astronomy

1.) Elementos de la astronomia taina descubiertos en el dise~o de las structuras mas importantes del Centro Ceremonial De Caguana segun l…

0 Dec 4, 2018

Arawak Loom

I am looking for any resources, especially photos/descriptions of the type of looms the Tainos would have used. The only name I have come a…

Started by Nelson Kaoamarix Zayas in Arts, Dress, Food, Lifestyles

16 May 11, 2018
Reply by WAR

RSS