Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Please feel free to start your own discussions and to use this network for your own interests.

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my main interest is to find and dialogue with progressive folk from the Caribbean diaspora, to share my story of growing up in america, my journey from black boy to black man and the sense of empowerment that struggle gave me to overcome whatever lay waiting in life. i'd like to connect with someone in the publishing industry because i have written something of value that can change lives. i'd like to see and hear what other caribbean folk in "the states" thought about their "otherness" here and/or back home. what was it like growing up or being educated here? how much of america is in you? what do y'all think of "blackness" as it relates to your caribbean-ness?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service