Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

Photobucket

The Taino Ancestral Spirit flows through all Tainos, "La sangre llama" Its in every Taino who inquires about there familys, in every Taino who wants to connect with there people. The Ancestral Spirit will not be denied, it finds a way to bring us back home.

The Ancestral Spirit can root itself anywhere. In our out of our Homelands. It found a home in a place blosoming with multicultural activity. A place called New York City.

All of us owe a eternal debt of gratitude directly or indirectly to the Cacibajagua of all Taino Groups The Assosacion Indigena Taina. Many of us were walking around identifying as Tainos as told to us from our familys but the Assosacion was the first place that Tainos from the diaspora could call their home (Bohio) and expouse their Tainoness.

A place where Tainos could brainstorm, cultivate friendships and be one with each other. They would meet at La Casa de la Herencia Puertorriquena and the Lower East Side. The Ancestral Spirit does not disappear when groups break up. The Assosacion gave birth to many Taino yucayekes that still exist today. Their story should be told so that the people will know. I was not there to witness the goings on so for the time being I leave that for those who were there.

The Ancestral Spirit will always be there for Tainos no matter what happens to this resurgance. It flows everywhere we go. It is there for all Tainos who are geographically isolated. It is there for all the Tainos that are at sleep. It awaits and is there to reawaken all who call for it.

nabori daca Taino

Caracoli

Views: 3392

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What will happen when these groups try to affirm their identity in a serious manor after putting on the reenactment for years. In fact being paid as actors by the same institutes that will seek recognition from. Also when the acting is done, and the costume is remove?, and the show is over what is the tribal wear past that point or does it ceast to exist.
I wear Taino guayaberras everyday
this conversation is degenerating my brain you obviously do not want to move up to a higher consciousness of learning, you cant even grasp the basic concepts of Indian reality and the here and now, lesson over
My God Samuel

How you like to play games

How you love to seperate

Learn from someone else

We are too busy doing the real work

Good Luck
Seriously look at the elders on this site

the're are plenty

Do they bother with any of you guys or even try to impart knowledge to you guys personally

Brother Cibanex only joined a little while ago and he is already trying to help

The rest don't post

A word to the wise

learn some humility

I know Elba Lugo, Martin Veguilla, Naniki Reyes Ocasio

If you behave with them the way you are behaving now

The conversation would not last very long

So I say good luck on your path

I'm off to Taino Naborias where I won't have these problems

"It is better to have understanding than to be understood"

by Sha King

RSS