Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

I am moving into a new apartment and am going for a Caribbean theme. I have all sorts of things from the Dominican Republic like paintings, pilons,ect but I was wondering what type of art, if any the 15th century Taino made/ still making. For decorative purpose? If so, does anyone know of anywhere in New York City I could find some, even if they are not original? I saw TainoRay had jewlery and hats but I am interested in things for the home. Thanks.

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a friend who is an incredible painter of all things Taino, look at my slideshow on my page, I believe his painting is towards the front of the slideshow, it's very colorful and abstract. His name is Jose Guerrido. He lives in Middletown, NY, about 45 mins. from where I live. I have two of his paintings which he so generously gave to me, and I LOVE them both. He even did a few paintings of me which I haven't been lucky enough to see yet, and I've been trying for like the past year to get in contact with him. Try Googling him to see if anything comes up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service