Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Here are some images of the making of the documentary trailer in New York. First I want to thank you all that supported and welcomed us to your wonderful city. My first impression is that the Taino story is beyond the facts and truths (which is very important) but it is the unrelenting passion for self identity. Each person - each group - are similiar and different in many ways and together makes for a powerful story.

One week was not enough but I was able to get enough film footage and information to continue to pursue the funding for the making of this documentary. The truth is much larger than any one person or place. We will be back to New York and will be heading to Puerto Rico and to all the Caribbean Diaspora.

Views: 290

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic!
Off to a great start. See you in Borinken!
:-)

Myspace Comments

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service