Indigenous Caribbean Network

General Discussions (48)

Featured Discussions

photos of sacred trees

does anyone have photos of sacred trees they would like to share? I am specifically looking for a tree that is nearly white, has thorns and…

Started by adem medina cardonaLatest Reply

Machu Picchu, Yale, Montana and ancient discoveries

What sort of ripple effects could the outcome of this case, or the case between Yale University and the Republic of Peru over the Machu Pic…

Deciding What to Post

before i post i try to remember that ... in 2009, i pledged to celebrate differences and make them a place where we can come together in p…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEVIS ISLAND MUSEUM & CONGRESS 2017

We are hosting a World Congress on Nevis Island: Indigenous Medicines with emphasis on West Indian and Native American, june 7-10, 2017. ww…

Started by doc nevis

0 Mar 19

Where can I learn our native Taino language

Hi, I was wondering where I can learn our traditional Taino language, dances.  I have younger children and I would like for them to learn a…

Started by Jesenia Coca

3 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Jorge Luis Morejon

WEDDING CEREMONY?

HELLO TO EVERYONE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A TAINO WEDDING CEREMONY. I GET MARRIED IN AUGUST AND COU…

Started by JESSE RIVERA

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague

Blue Heron

Taino Ti my friends: How amazing is it to capture a photograph of a Blue Heron standing in a pond at a cemetary in Des Moines, Iowa. I was…

Started by maria

3 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Amanda Dalmas

Direction to the Areyto 2013 De La Paz

AAAAArreeeyyyttooooooo!

Started by Akitchitay Urayoel

0 Jul 1, 2013

DNA evidence upsets established history

Indigenous Puerto Rico:DNA evidence upsets established history   By Rick KearnsReprinted with permission, from Indian Country TodayPosted:…

Started by Wilfredo Colon Santiago

1 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague

Deciding What to Post

before i post i try to remember that ... in 2009, i pledged to celebrate differences and make them a place where we can come together in p…

Started by adem medina cardona

3 May 27, 2012
Reply by Kokuyo Beike-in-training

Tony Wolf Paw...Uncensored! The Talk Show, Invites you for a live chat, every first Friday of Month 4 to 9pm Mountain Time

Every first Friday of Month your Invited to participate Tony Wolf Paw...Uncensored a Native American Talk Show performed live on Stage Mot…

Started by Tony Wolf Paw

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tony Wolf Paw

Additional Notes on the Survival of Indigenous Peoples in Borikén

By Roberto "Mukaro" Borrero   In the mid-1500s a historic debate took place in the Spanish City of Valladolid that highlighted the opposin…

Started by Roger Guayakan

0 Jan 4, 2012

Taíno People Honored by the Mashantucket Pequot Nation

Delegates representing the United Confederation of Taino People at a special ceremony at the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Cente…

Started by Roger Guayakan

0 Nov 29, 2011

RSS

Notes

La Bruja

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016 at 12:07am. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016.

Angel Rodriguez Caguana archeoastronomy

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service