Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

General Discussions (53)

Featured Discussions

photos of sacred trees

does anyone have photos of sacred trees they would like to share? I am specifically looking for a tree that is nearly white, has thorns and…

Started by adem medina cardonaLatest Reply

Machu Picchu, Yale, Montana and ancient discoveries

What sort of ripple effects could the outcome of this case, or the case between Yale University and the Republic of Peru over the Machu Pic…

Deciding What to Post

before i post i try to remember that ... in 2009, i pledged to celebrate differences and make them a place where we can come together in p…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Every breath we take is sacred

Started by Michael Rivera

2 Feb 11
Reply by Desireé

Be mindful of the programming, especially for our children

Started by Michael Rivera

0 Mar 14, 2023

Hoping to connect with folks

Hello, I am doing some research around people who are interested in or are already decolonizing their spirituality and would love to talk…

Started by Giancarlo

2 Feb 20, 2023
Reply by RichardtheRaelian

freed taliban terrorists

This is happening now

Started by Miguel Sague Jr

0 Sep 11, 2020

Ramon Pane RELACION ACERCA DE LAS ANTIGUEDADES DE LOS INDIOS

RELACION

Started by Miguel Sague Jr

0 Dec 9, 2018

TOBAKO ...our first sacred medicine

Grand rising to all...THOUGHTS and VIDEO share on the sacred medicine Tabako is our first and principle sacred medicine. if we do not take…

Started by Lil Wolf

2 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Jaime Rosario Rivera

NEVIS ISLAND MUSEUM & CONGRESS 2017

We are hosting a World Congress on Nevis Island: Indigenous Medicines with emphasis on West Indian and Native American, june 7-10, 2017. ww…

Started by doc nevis

1 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Drew a picture

Where can I learn our native Taino language

Hi, I was wondering where I can learn our traditional Taino language, dances.  I have younger children and I would like for them to learn a…

Started by Jesenia Coca

5 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Jesenia Coca

WEDDING CEREMONY?

HELLO TO EVERYONE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A TAINO WEDDING CEREMONY. I GET MARRIED IN AUGUST AND COU…

Started by KUBIBIRI’ RIVERA

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

Blue Heron

Taino Ti my friends: How amazing is it to capture a photograph of a Blue Heron standing in a pond at a cemetary in Des Moines, Iowa. I was…

Started by maria

3 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Amanda Dalmas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service