Indigenous Caribbean Network

General Discussions (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taíno People Honored by the Mashantucket Pequot Nation

Delegates representing the United Confederation of Taino People at a special ceremony at the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Cente…

Started by Roger Guayakan

0 Nov 29, 2011

Pow Wow dancers and Drummers

I wanna give a shout out!!!! to Pow Wow and traditional dancers and drummers   Is there any Taino pow wow style drum groups?????   Dancers…

Started by Ramon, ALL OF THE HEAVENS

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Ramon, ALL OF THE HEAVENS

photos of sacred trees

does anyone have photos of sacred trees they would like to share? I am specifically looking for a tree that is nearly white, has thorns and…

Started by adem medina cardona

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Eden Ranch

Words

Words Words are very powerful. They can be used as healing medicine and they can be used as black magic. Be careful of the words you choos…

Started by Bear Warrior

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi Concepcion

The Friend who Cares

The Friend who Cares "The Friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief an…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Jun 17, 2009

Focus like an Eagle

Focus like an Eagle The Eagle flies high up in the air with a focus and determination. Her goal is to feed her young. Her mind is focused o…

Started by Bear Warrior

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Nanu

A good conversation

A good conversation Today I had a good conversation with my best friend and my worst enemy (myself). I would like to share this conversati…

Started by Bear Warrior

1 May 23, 2009
Reply by Nanu

Thought for Today May 17, 2009

Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 18, 2009

Thought for Today May 16, 2009

"The spirit world knows no time or place, nor does the spirit world communicate to us in language. It speaks to us through dreams, visions,…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 16, 2009

When You Believe You Can, You Can

When You Believe You Can, You Can What you impress upon your mind, you inevitably become. It is a psychological law that whatever you desi…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 May 15, 2009

RSS

Notes

La Bruja

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016 at 12:07am. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016.

Angel Rodriguez Caguana archeoastronomy

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016.

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2018   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service