Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Does anyone have a copy of "Astronomy in Taino Mythology" by Sebatian Robiou-Lamarche Archaeoastronomy 7 (1-4);110-115 ?

Views: 743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Takahi Nelson,

If you are just looking for the specific article on p. 110-115, I believe I have a copy. 

Please send me a private message with you e-mail address so I can e-mail it to you. 

Seneko Kakona,

Bibi Aya

Bo Matum. sent you friend request

Friend request accepted.  :)

P.S.:  If you have a Facebook page and you wish, you can also send me a "Friend Request" on Facebook.  I am listed as "Joanna Aya Soto-Aviles" at http://www.facebook.com/joanna.sotoaviles.  :)

Takahi Nelson,

I received your e-mail address and have just finished sending you the article. 

Love, Hugs, Peace & Blessings,
Seneko Kakona,
Bibi Aya & Family

Got it. Thank you so much

You're welcome, Nelson.  Happy to help.  :)

Aya, would you be so kind to send me the article as well? My email address is jbj@owlweb.org. Hahom d'itu!

Takahi Jeffry,

I just finished sending you the article. 

Seneko Kakona, 
Bibi Aya & Family

Hahom, Aya!

Takahi Atiano kena Ituno [Greetings Brothers and Sisters],

I just finished figuring out how to upload the article so I am uploading it now for anyone else interested in the article.  I mistakenly thought I could only upload pictures and media, and I also mistakenly thought the file was over 5MB.  Anyway, here is the article "Astronomy in Taíno Mythology" by Sebastian Robiou-Lamarche, Archaeoastronomy, pp. 110-115. 

Seneko Kakona [Abundant Blessings],
Bibi Aya & Family

P.S.: For anyone interested, feel free to send me a "Friend Request" and privately message me here in the Indigenous Caribbean Network (ICN) as well as on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/joanna.sotoaviles where I am listed as "Joanna Aya Soto-Aviles".  It is reasonable to understand that many people do not want to publicly share their e-mails, telephone numbers and/or other personal information.  Please note, however, that I am often not online for extended periods of time so please be patient with me.  Hahom [Thank you].  :) 

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service