Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Indigenous Matters (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support the Standing Rock Protectors

https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/lights-for-standing-rock-defenders Help me buy solar lanterns for the encampment of Indigenous peop…

Started by Aurora Levins Morales

0 Sep 13, 2016

Solidarity with Standing Rock

Taino Ti-- I am going to be traveling west from Massachusetts to California in my RV and plan to visit the Sacred Stone Camp where the Stan…

Started by Aurora Levins Morales

0 Sep 2, 2016

Guyana Police batters Indigenous Family on their Traditional Land... mining is now a problem to indigenous peoples in Guyana.

Halakoba All Please have a look and support our indigenous people who still have to fight for the right to traditional lands. History sure…

Started by Claudette Fleming

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by Joanna 'Aya' Soto-Avilés

Wamponoag Language revitalization and Taino language reconstruction peer?

I was wondering what the rest of y'all thought of this, a similar situation except the Agamemnon people had a written record, a large one i…

Started by Edgar Retana

0 Nov 19, 2012

Please sign petition:Justice for Indigenous Based Community / Justicia para Comunidad con Base Indígena

http://www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-indigenous-based-community-justicia-para-comunidad-con-base-ind%C3%ADgena?utm_campaign=petition

Started by scv

0 Sep 24, 2012

A Call to Young Warriors

A Call to Young Warriors, to all Young People Lakota Spiritual Leader and Head Man, David Swallow, Speaks to Lakota Youth Edited and Publ…

Started by Bear Warrior

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi Concepcion

Thought for Today April 27, 2009

Thought for Today April 27, 2009 If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on Earth…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Apr 27, 2009

Indigenous Slaves in Borinken

The following is the list of Indians distributed after the battle of Yacüeca as given by Mr. Brau, who obtained the details from the unpubl…

Started by adem medina cardona

6 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by adem medina cardona

* Statement from Leonard *

* Statement from Leonard * From 31 January 2009; see http://FreePeltierNow.blogspot.com/2009/02/statement-from-leonard-peltier.html. * Re…

Started by Bear Warrior

0 Feb 4, 2009

Kokies in Hawaii and the controversy

For about one century already, the Boricua presence in Hawaii has been strong. Native workers from Boriken were taken to Hawaii to work the…

Started by Al "Kutubanama" Velazquez

16 Feb 4, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service