Indigenous Caribbean Network

What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today? (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Male and female energies in ceremonies

Male and female energies in ceremonies When preparing or creating a sacred ceremony there appears to be two major approaches to generating…

Started by Edgar Rodriguez(Kunuku Ceiba)

4 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Lucia Hernandez

what defines me...

what defines me as a person? Is it where I was born? the way I dress? my upbring? ummm, lets see....so i was born in Puerto Rico, makes me…

Started by Pablo Jose de la Torre

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Isolina Gonzalez Rich

For the Taino in all of us

My Father's family is from the town of Añasco: They are very proud to be somehow connected with this event. Taino is how the have always id…

Started by JC Perea

0 Oct 12, 2012

the Caribbean - historical reenactment

Hello everybody, We're looking for people engaged in historical reenactment in the Caribbean region. VBR, Andrew abcde2000@mail.ru

Started by Andrew

0 Aug 24, 2012

an article onyoutube

very interesting to know

Started by Garald Ivan JEAN-LOUIS

2 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Garald Ivan JEAN-LOUIS

Venus transit

I have experienced the Venus Transit as both a purgative experience AND a renewing and generously positive experience!   Anyone else concur?

Started by Frank AkuTurey(Sky Seer)

0 Jun 6, 2012

DNA evidence upsets established history

Indigenous Puerto Rico:DNA evidence upsets established history   By Rick KearnsReprinted with permission, from Indian Country TodayPosted:…

Started by Wilfredo Colon Santiago

0 Jun 2, 2012

We need to revive our old ways.

For the longest time I have felt an intense desire to return to my roots; fishing, hunting, with no shoes preventing me from connecting wit…

Started by Orson Yamaye Taino

3 May 28, 2012
Reply by Claudette Fleming

Me as a Spanish person

Dear Taino people and other Native Americans: I am back here to support the Taino people and other Native People of America. I have been ab…

Started by ruben moran llaneza

9 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by ruben moran llaneza

Naming Islands after so called conquerors

Worth reading! This is an ongoing fight that I the United Confederation of Taino People, and many others are part of. Please make your voic…

Started by Monika/Mamona

3 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by scv

RSS

Notes

La Bruja

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016 at 12:07am. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Apr 4, 2016.

Angel Rodriguez Caguana archeoastronomy

Created by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016 at 3:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sobaoko Koromo Sague Mar 29, 2016.

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2017   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service