Notes

womens park permit 2023

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023 at 2:10pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Oct 29, 2023.

AKWESASNE NOTES history

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023 at 4:15pm. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Jun 12, 2023.

registration form art all night Pittsburgh

Created by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023 at 10:58am. Last updated by Miguel Sague Jr Apr 17, 2023.

Badge

Loading…

Events

What does it mean to be "indigenous" in the Caribbean today? (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TAINO WEDDING CEREMONY?

HELLO TO EVERYONE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A TAINO WEDDING CEREMONY. I GET MARRIED IN AUGUST…

Started by KUBIBIRI’ RIVERA

7 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by KUBIBIRI’ RIVERA

The story of a two-spirit man

A young gay Indigenous man comes to terms with his identity http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/mobile/opinion/being-gay-and-chippewa

Started by Miguel Sague Jr

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

The cosmics of it all

This example gives a great understanding to the depth of our guaiko. I once learned that in each direction there are 16 more directions. I…

Started by Akitchitay Urayoel

1 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Miguel Sague Jr

intro to tradition

This page was nice a simple, Bo Matum. I do not have much to say on this, I really enjoyed the whole activity and am sure everyone else wil…

0 Nov 23, 2013

Guaiko

To know yourself and have clear understanding of what you are doing requires, to unravel the way one must travel the Guaiko! I was always…

0 Nov 23, 2013

Que es La Ceremonia De La Luna LLena?

Dentro de la cultura indigena taina la ceremonia de la LUNA LLENA refleja la veneracion que nosotros los seres humanos demonstramos al v…

Started by Miguel Sague Jr

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Erlinda Mother Crow Cruz

Male and female energies in ceremonies

Male and female energies in ceremonies When preparing or creating a sacred ceremony there appears to be two major approaches to generating…

Started by Edgar Rodriguez(Kunuku Ceiba)

4 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Lucia Hernandez

what defines me...

what defines me as a person? Is it where I was born? the way I dress? my upbring? ummm, lets see....so i was born in Puerto Rico, makes me…

Started by Pablo Jose de la Torre

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Isolina Gonzalez Rich

For the Taino in all of us

My Father's family is from the town of Añasco: They are very proud to be somehow connected with this event. Taino is how the have always id…

Started by JC Perea

0 Oct 12, 2012

the Caribbean - historical reenactment

Hello everybody, We're looking for people engaged in historical reenactment in the Caribbean region. VBR, Andrew abcde2000@mail.ru

Started by Andrew

0 Aug 24, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Network Financial Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service